Follow in the footsteps of an ancestor or relative
Would you like to follow in the footsteps of an ancestor or relative who fought across the various
battlefields of the world? If the answer is yes, then an In the footsteps® Genealogy Tour is just what
On an In the footsteps® Genealogy Tour you get to visit the battlefields and sites associated with your ancestor’s or relative’s battles. You get to see the places where they encamped, fought and perhaps were even captured, wounded or died.
You provide us with as much information as you have and we then research your ancestor or relative to determine with who they served, where and in what battles they fought and potentially what they were doing in those battles. The following examples are just some of the many In the footsteps® Genealogy Tours we covered over the years.
★ William George Dunlop
★ Edwin Eric MacGregor
★ Arthur Wallace Poyzer
★ Charles Robson
★ James Patrick Roche MC
★ Ralph M Schwartz
★ Stuart Wooldridge
Your money is safe. We are members ot the TTA and all monies paid to us are held in a trust account and cannot be drawn down by us until the tour is over.
Why travel with In The Footsteps?
- We have over 16 years experience in designing and operating Private Battlefield Tours, Battlefield Studies and Staff Rides.
- Our team of battlefield historians and guides are selected for their experience, depth of knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to tell the story in an entertaining and engaging way. The majority are accredited members of the prestigious Guild of Battlefield Guides. This means they endeavour to maintain high levels of good practice commensurate with the Guild's ethos.
- We operate a full booking, planning and design service.
- Office is open 24-hours a day whilst the tour is operating.
- Combined Employers and Public Liability Insurance (a copy can be supplied upon request).
Enquire About Your Tour Today
If you are interested in an In the footsteps® Genealogy Tour click on the button which
will take you to our Enquiry Form. On the form tell us who you want to follow, when and for how long,
and then together we will design a tour that enables you to retrace their steps, stand in the places
they stood, see where they fought and pay your respects at the memorials and CWGC Cemeteries associated
with their battles.
Return to previous page
Page last updated: 25 October 2020.