Join our weekend 76th anniversary tour of the Battle of the Bulge and attend the events and re-enactments that are centred around the 'Nuts Weekend' in Bastogne.
Friday, 11 December 2020
Your Battlefield Historian / Guide will meet you at your hotel at 9.00am. You are then driven to Hollerath on the German-Belgium border where you will see the Dragon’s Teeth of the Siegfried Line beofre beginning to follow in the footsteps of SS-Obersturmbannführer Joachim Peiper’s Kampfgruppe as they drive across the Northern Shoulder as the spearhead of the German assault. You will follow them through Honsfeld and Büllingen to Baugnez, the site of the Malmédy Massacre. Then westwards to Stavlot, Trois Ponts and Stoumont before heading to La Gleize where they made their last stand. At the end of the day you have the opportunity to the visit the excellent December 1944 Museum before heading to your tour hotel.
Saturday, 12 December 2020
Today you will spend at one of the events commemorating the 76th Anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge. You will depart from your hotel reception at 9.00am and will return at approximately 5.30pm.
Sunday 13 December 2020
On your final day you follow in the footsteps of Easy Company 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, the Band of Brothers, in the defence of Bastogne. You will visit the Bois Jacques Woods and see the remains of their foxholes before heading to Foy to discuss the attack of 13 January 1945. The remainder of the day is spent exploring the re-enactor camps and military vehicles on display before heading to your drop-off lactaion to arrive at approximately 5.00pm.
The cost of your tour
The cost for our 3-day / 2-night In The Footsteps® of the Battle of the Bulge 76th Anniversary Tour is £1,085.00 GBP per person.
This price per person are based upon:
- Two people sharing a twin/double room.
- Minimum of 4 people attending the tour, maximum of 7.
- Travel in a dedicate tour vehicle driven by our expert Battlefield Historian / Guide.
A supplement of £90.00 GBP applies where single occupancy is required.
A deposit of £300.00 per person is payable on booking.
If you prefer a private tour for just two people there will be a supplement of £770.00 GBP per person, sharing the same room (double or twin subject to availability).
Booking indicates your acceptance of our Tour Terms and Conditions.
What your tour includes
- In-tour land travel only.
- 3 days escorted tour of the battlefields with one of our expert Battlefield Historians / Guides.
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 4 star hotel La Roche.
- Comprehensive touring of the major battlefield sites included in our itinerary.
- All museum admission fees.
- The opportunity to visit specific cemeteries and graves within the tour area (as agreed prior to your tour).
- The opportunity to discuss your battlefield travel plans with our expert team.
What your tour does not include
- Lunches, evening meals, drinks and snacks.
- Personal expenses.
Enquire About Your Battle of the Bulge 76th Anniversary Tour Today
If you are interested in an In the footsteps® Battle of the Bulge 76th Anniversary Tour click on the button which will take you to our Enquiry Form. On the form tell us you want to go on the Battle of the Bulge 76th Anniversary Tour.