Our tailor-made battlefield tour service is totally flexible. You tell us where you want to go, when and for how long, and we tailor a battlefield tour to suit your needs.
With an In The Footsteps tailor-made battlefield tour it is what you want that matters. So whether you want to: -
- Follow in the footsteps of a specific American, Australian, British, Canadian, Indian, New Zealand and/or South African regiment, unit or military formation during the 1914-18 Great War, Second World War or even the earlier battles associated with the British Empire and Neapoleonic Wars.
- Follow in the footsteps of the French Army at the famous Battle of Verdun in 1916 or along the Chemin des Dames in 1917.
- Visit the major sites of the 1914-18 Great War battlefields of the Western Front at Mons, Ypres, Messines Ridge, Passchendaele, Vimy Ridge, the Somme and Cambrai.
- Walk along the American Beaches of UTAH and OMAHA; the British Beaches of GOLD, JUNO and SWORD and see the battlefields where the American Airborne and British Airborne forces landed to secure the flanks of the D-Day invasion.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Allied Armies as they advanced deeper into Normandy during the breakout and on to destroy the German Seventh Army at Falaise.
- Drive along "Hell's Highway" to that "Bridge Too Far" at Arnhem discussing the adacious and daring attempt to seize a crossing over the River Rhine during Operation Market Garden.
- See the medieval battlefields at Crécy and Agincourt or the Napoleonic battlefields of the Waterloo Campaign on a history tour.
- Pay your respects at the CWGC war graves and/or ABMC American Military Cemetery.